Monday, February 19, 2018

Esci 1/72 UH-1D Huey Hog directions (kit 9009)

Decided to digitize some of the box art, instructions, and decals of some of my unbuilt kits lurking in my plastic mountain. I need to downsize, and will be trying to thin out some of kits I know that I have neither the time or skill to finish. Here is a fairly straightforward kit by Esci - the UH-1D Iroquois known more commonly as the Huey. The Army nomenclature as HU-1 for Helicopter, Utility, or pronounced by some as "Huey". The Army changed its naming protocols, and the Bell Helicopter became known as the UH-1. If ridden in a few during my time in the US Reserves, but it was the later "H" model, which looks almost the same as the "D". I bought this, along with the Esci Vietnam era US troops and Vietcong, hoping to either use them for wargaming or a diorama.








No comments: