Sunday, November 15, 2015

Free Diecast - Hot Wheels and Matchbox

As this blog is strictly a vanity exercise, I crave attention, and am willing to buy it. I am offering the following for free, gratis, no charge:

Hot Wheels Star Wars character car 501st Clone Trooper (out of package) (CGW41)
Hot Wheels Star Wars character car Chewbacca (out of package) (CGW39)
Hot Wheels Honda S2000 (CFJ99) - Kmart exclusive
Matchbox Dodge Charger Pursuit
Matchbox '66 Dodge A100 (Firestone livery)
Matchbox '69 Cadillac Sedan Deville.

The rules, such as they are, are as follows: 1) leave a comment to this post identifying which of the models you want, listing them 1-6 in order of preference, 2) join this blog as a follower, 3) winners will be chosen on December 15, 2015, 4) winners should email me at armorfan at gmail dot com to let me know where they want their car sent, 5) I will pay up to $5 per winner in shipping; therefore, overseas participants may be ineligible; and 6) I ask that you add an additional comment once the car is received. That's it. Limit one car per household per giveaway











No comments: