Monday, July 2, 2012

Johnny Lightning (Part 2) Trucks


Here are two examples of the GMC CCKW made by Johnny Lightning.  I got the open cab variant recently from Wal-Mart, and I'd like to get more, but supply is iffy at best.  I have only seen the one model at the 3-4 stores I have checked.  Also, I can't seem to find model numbers on-line for the various Johnny Lightning models.  These models appear to be around 1/87 scale.  The details are good for a toy, and I appreciate the fact that they released the open and closed cab versions.

CCKW with open cab.



CCKW with Dragon Models Ranger (from the LCM kit).


CCKW 'Jimmy' with closed cab.




Jimmy with the hood open.


Side by side comparison.


Two CCKW by Johnny Lightning, with Forces of Valor CCKW in background (that model appears to be discontinued).



No comments: